Almond and Chickpea Snack Mix
|2 cups whole almonds|
|2 tbs olive oil, divided|
|2 tsp chili powder|
|1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|kosher salt to taste|
|1/2 cup dried apricots|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss almonds with 1 tbs of olive oil and chili powder.
- Roast on a baking sheet until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss chickpeas with remaining olive oil and the salt.
- Roast on a baking sheet until crunchy, about 30 minutes.
- Combine almonds, chickpeas and dried fruit in mixing and add additional chili powder to taste.