Almond and Chickpea Snack Mix
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 2 tbs olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss almonds with 1 tbs of olive oil and chili powder.
- Roast on a baking sheet until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss chickpeas with remaining olive oil and the salt.
- Roast on a baking sheet until crunchy, about 30 minutes.
- Combine almonds, chickpeas and dried fruit in mixing and add additional chili powder to taste.