Pork and Mushroom Won Tons
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pork loin, cooked and chopped
- 1 tbs Chinese chili garlic sauce (available at Asian markets)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 24 won ton wrappers
- Place the bean sprouts in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Drain and blot dry with paper towels.
- In a food processor combine the bean sprouts, mushrooms, green onions and pork.
- Process into a smooth paste.
- Remove the won ton wrappers from package and cover with a slightly damp cloth, to prevent drying out.
- Working with one wrapper at a time place a wrapper with an corner facing you.
- spoon 1 tsp filling mixture on the center of the side closest to you.
- Moisten edges of wrapper with water, the fold won ton in half to form a triangle, press edges together.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- To cook place in a steamer basket and steam for 4-5 minutes.