Blue Cheese Crab Dip
- 1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/2 lb lump or back fin crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- To a large bowl add the mayonnaise, cream cheese and blue cheese crumbles, along with the Old Bay, garlic powder, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well until very smooth.
- Add the crab meat and gently combine, taking care not to break up the lumps.
- Cover and refrigerate for a at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crusty bread or crackers.