Blue Cheese Crab Dip
|1 lb jumbo lump crab meat|
|1/2 lb lump or back fin crab meat|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|3/4 lb cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup blue cheese crumbles|
|2 tsp Old Bay seasoning|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
- To a large bowl add the mayonnaise, cream cheese and blue cheese crumbles, along with the Old Bay, garlic powder, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well until very smooth.
- Add the crab meat and gently combine, taking care not to break up the lumps.
- Cover and refrigerate for a at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crusty bread or crackers.