- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbs of taco seasoning
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs cumin
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapenos (optionsl)
- tortilla chips for dipping
- your favorite hot sauce on the side
Perfect for a party or informal gathering.
- In a food processor, blend the sour cream, cream cheese, taco seasoning, garlic powder and cumin, until smooth.
- Add mixture to a rimmed platter and sprinkle on onion, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olive and jalapenos, if using.
- Sprinkle on hot sauce if desired.