Pistachio Crusted Halibut
|1 lb halibut fillets (1/4 lb each)|
|1/4 cup bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup pistachios, crushed|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup milk|
|canola oil for frying|
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and pistachios.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and the milk in another bowl.
- Cut the fish into 4 (1/4 lb) fillets.
- Dredge the fish in flour, dip into the milk, then into the crumb mixture.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat and fry the fish for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until almost cooked through. (depending on thickness of fillets)