Pistachio Crusted Halibut
- 1 lb halibut fillets (1/4 lb each)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- canola oil for frying
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and pistachios.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and the milk in another bowl.
- Cut the fish into 4 (1/4 lb) fillets.
- Dredge the fish in flour, dip into the milk, then into the crumb mixture.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat and fry the fish for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until almost cooked through. (depending on thickness of fillets)