Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 and 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbs steak sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except for the pork.
- Place pork in a zip lock bag, add the marinade, place in the refrigerator and marinate for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pork in a baking dish, and season with additional salt and pepper, then pour in the marinade.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and place in the oven.
- Roast for about 1 hour, basting occasionally with marinade, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove pork from oven and let rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing.