Charcoal Grilled Oysters with Bacon Ginger and Scallions
- 2 dozen oysters, in shell
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger grated
- 1 small bunch scallions, finely minced, white and green parts
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
This is a super simple way to prepare Asian inspired grilled oysters.
- Place oysters over and hot charcoal fire and cover with lid.
- Let cook for several minutes or until the start to open. Once the open slightly let cook for another 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, grate ginger and finely chop the scallions and combine until evenly mixed.
- Remove the oysters from the coals and place a tea spoon of bacon and the ginger scallion mixture on top of each oyster.