Easy Garlic and Butter Mixed Vegetables
- 1 (16 oz) bag of frozen vegetables
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbs butter
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- Add the vegetables to a saucepan and add the vegetable broth, then cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and set aside.
- In a large frying pan add the butter, onions and garlic and saute over medium heat until onions have softened sightly.
- Add the cooked vegetables and stir to combine.
- Cook for another several minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if desired
- Add the vegetables to a serving platter and garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan.