Easy Garlic and Butter Mixed Vegetables
|1 (16 oz) bag of frozen vegetables|
|1/2 cup vegetable broth|
|1 tbs butter|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup minced onions|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped for garnish|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese|
- Add the vegetables to a saucepan and add the vegetable broth, then cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and set aside.
- In a large frying pan add the butter, onions and garlic and saute over medium heat until onions have softened sightly.
- Add the cooked vegetables and stir to combine.
- Cook for another several minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if desired
- Add the vegetables to a serving platter and garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan.