Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 5 tbs Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 5 tbs maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine 2 tbs of mustard with salt and pepper and rub all over the pork.
- Heat oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the pork and brown on all sides for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer pan to the oven and roast until an instant read thermometer registers 145 and the juices run clear. About 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Place skillet over medium high heat, add the vinegar and bring to a boil, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Whisk in maple syrup and the remaining mustard, then bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Slice pork and serve draped with the sauce.