- 1/2 cup ap flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs separated
- 1/2 cup pureed solid pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg yolks, pumpkin and oil and stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- In a standing mixer, beat egg whites on high until they form stiff peaks. About 2 minutes.
- gently fold egg whites into the batter.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto heated skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown.