|1/2 cup ap flour|
|1/2 cup white whole wheat flour|
|3 tbs sugar|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1/8 tsp ground ginger|
|pinch ground cloves|
|3/4 cup milk|
|2 large eggs separated|
|1/2 cup pureed solid pack pumpkin|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg yolks, pumpkin and oil and stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- In a standing mixer, beat egg whites on high until they form stiff peaks. About 2 minutes.
- gently fold egg whites into the batter.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto heated skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown.