Pumpkin Cranberry Nut Bread
|3 and 1/2 cups flour|
|2 tsp cinnamon|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1/2 tsp baking powder|
|2 tsp grated orange rind|
|3/4 cup butter, softened (1 and 1/2 sticks)|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree|
|1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped|
|1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, pumpkin and the dry mixture 1/2 cup at a time, alternating between the pumpkin and the dry mixture until all is combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and nuts.
- Divide the batter between two 8×4 and 1/2 inch greased and floured glass loaf pans and bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes.