Black Truffle Honey Mascarpone with Herb Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
|1 French baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick|
|2-3 tsp black truffle oil|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 cup mascarpone cheese|
|10 cherry tomatoes|
|1 tbs fresh thyme, chopped|
|1 tbs fresh parsley chopped|
|2 cloves fresh garlic|
|kosher salt and back pepper to taste|
- Brush bread slices with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill on high for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place prepared bread on sheet pan and bake in oven for 10 minutes, turning over once.
- Lightly rub toast with fresh garlic cloves.
- Beat together black truffle oil, honey and mascarpone cheese.
- Toss cherry tomatoes with half the herbs, salt, pepper and oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes until skins burst.
- Slather toasts with mascarpone cheese and top with a cherry tomato or two.
- Garnish with fresh chopped herbs.