|1 lb ground chuck|
|1/2 cup quick oats|
|1/2 cup minced onion|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp dried oregano|
|1/2 cup grated carrot|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, plus 1 tbs|
|1 8oz can tomato sauce divided|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, oats, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, carrot, Parmesan and half of the tomato sauce, and mix well.
- Divide into muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes.
- During the last five minutes, top with the remaining tomato sauce.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1 tbs of Parmesan.