- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, plus 1 tbs
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, oats, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, carrot, Parmesan and half of the tomato sauce, and mix well.
- Divide into muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes.
- During the last five minutes, top with the remaining tomato sauce.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1 tbs of Parmesan.