Chicken Broccoli Casserole
|2 cups cooked rice|
|3 cups broccoli, cooked and chopped|
|4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded|
|1 (10.7 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup|
|10 oz cheddar cheese, shredded, divided|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 13 x 9 inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Spread the rice in a even layer in the baking dish. Top with broccoli.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, soup, half the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the broccoli, then top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes, remove from the oven and let stand for at least 5 minutes.