- 1/2 lb white fish, skinned and boned
- 1/4 lb salmon, skinned and boned
- 1/4 lb shrimp, peeled
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 1 small bunch parsley, stems removed, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 feet sausage casings or plastic wrap
This is a delicious sausage made with white fish, salmon and shrimp along with onion, parsley and a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Cut the fish in 1 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients, except for casings in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Stuff the mixture into sausage casings or place mixture into plastic wrap and roll into a sausage shape.
- Place the formed sausages into gently simmering water for 5 minutes, drain and let cool completely.
- Cut sausages into 6 inch links.
- To serve, grill the sausage under a broiler or over hot charcoal until until the skin is crisp.
- If you are not using sausage casings broil the sausage in the oven until cooked through.