Soy Ginger Sauce
|1 and 1/2 tsp olive oil|
|1 tbs shallots, minced|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 tbs fresh ginger, grated|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs rice vinegar|
|1/4 cup water|
This is a delicious sauce that works well drizzled over roasted meats and vegetables.Directions:
- Heat the olive oil in a small sauce pan.
- Add the shallot and cook until translucent and just beginning to brown. 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir for another minute.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar and water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes to reduce until slightly syrupy.
- Recipe may be doubled if desired.