Jicama Cabbage and Mango Slaw
|1 large jicama|
|1/4 head green cabbage, shredded|
|1/4 head red cabbage, shredded|
|1 large mango, seeded and cut into thin strips|
|juice of 1 lime|
|1/2 cup Greek style plain yogurt|
|2 tbs of prepared horseradish|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
This crunchy slaw is brightened with fresh mango and a yogurt horseradish dressing.
- Peel the Jicama and cut into matchsticks.
- Peel and cut the mango into matchsticks.
- Shred the cabbages and add to a large bowl along with the jicama and mango.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl add the yogurt, horseradish and lime juice. Mix well.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.