Sesame Shrimp Avocado Salad
|1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined|
|2 tsp sesame seeds|
|2 tbs butter|
|6 cups mixed greens|
|1 large avocado peeled and sliced|
|1 large orange peeled and sectioned|
|6 radishes, thinly sliced|
|your favorite vinaigrette dressing|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
This is a salad with sauteed shrimp, avocado, radishes and orange slices with mixed greens and a vinaigrette dressing.
- In a large non-stick skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium high heat until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Remove seeds and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter and over medium high heat cook the shrimp until pink and cooked through, turning once. About 4 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Just before serving drizzle with your favorite dressing.