Sesame Shrimp Avocado Salad
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbs butter
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 large avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 large orange peeled and sectioned
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- your favorite vinaigrette dressing
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a salad with sauteed shrimp, avocado, radishes and orange slices with mixed greens and a vinaigrette dressing.
- In a large non-stick skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium high heat until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Remove seeds and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter and over medium high heat cook the shrimp until pink and cooked through, turning once. About 4 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Just before serving drizzle with your favorite dressing.