Blue Cheese Stuffed Potato Skins
- 2 large baking potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 lb mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 lb crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbs horseradish
- 1 heaping tbs sour cream
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 scallions, sliced on the bias for garnish
These potato skins are stuffed with mushrooms, sour cream, horseradish and blue cheese.
- Place the halved potatoes in a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Scoop out the potato and preserve the whole skins.
- Add the potato to a bowl and add the mushrooms, blue cheese, horseradish sour cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, the evenly add back the mixture to the potato skins.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the sliced scallions.