Blue Cheese Stuffed Potato Skins
|2 large baking potatoes, halved lengthwise|
|1/4 lb mushrooms, chopped|
|1/4 lb crumbled blue cheese|
|1 tbs horseradish|
|1 heaping tbs sour cream|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|4 scallions, sliced on the bias for garnish|
These potato skins are stuffed with mushrooms, sour cream, horseradish and blue cheese.
- Place the halved potatoes in a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Scoop out the potato and preserve the whole skins.
- Add the potato to a bowl and add the mushrooms, blue cheese, horseradish sour cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, the evenly add back the mixture to the potato skins.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the sliced scallions.