Herb Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 6 tbs fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 3 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tbs fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
This is delicious sauce flavored with garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano and chili powder.
- Combine oil, onion and garlic in a small sauce pan.
- Stir over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.