A-1 Orange Ginger Barbecued Chicken
- 1/2 cup A-1 steak sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp orange peel
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- To make the marinade combine the steak sauce, orange juice, orange peel and ginger. Set aside
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish and pierce all over with a fork.
- Season chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, turning the chicken half way through.
- Grill the chicken over hot charcoal, turning several times until golden and the juices run clear.
- Brush occasionally with the marinade.