A-1 Orange Ginger Barbecued Chicken
|1/2 cup A-1 steak sauce
|1/4 cup orange juice
|1 tsp orange peel
|1 tbs grated fresh ginger
|3 lbs chicken parts
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- To make the marinade combine the steak sauce, orange juice, orange peel and ginger. Set aside
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish and pierce all over with a fork.
- Season chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, turning the chicken half way through.
- Grill the chicken over hot charcoal, turning several times until golden and the juices run clear.
- Brush occasionally with the marinade.