Barbecued Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 loin lamb chops
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the lamb chops.
- Brush lamb chops generously with the sauce and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill chops six to seven inches from hot coals for about 8-10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached, brushing frequently with sauce.
- Serve chops with remaining sauce.