Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces|
|1 tbs vegetable oil|
|2 sticks butter|
|1 cup hot sauce (we like Franks)|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1/2 small onion minced|
|Butter lettuce leaves for serving|
|fresh parsley for garnish|
|blue cheese crumbles for serving|
This is a super simple dish that you can throw together in a flash.
- Add the vegetable oil to a large saute pan and using medium high heat add the onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add the chicken and saute until cooked through, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and hot sauce and stir to combine well.
- Reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the chicken mixture to cool for 10-15 minutes, then place several tbs of the chicken along with some sauce inside lettuce cups,
- Garnish with parsley and blue cheese crumbles.