Barbecued Orange Marmalade Short Ribs
|5 lbs lean beef short ribs (3-4 inches long)|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup orange marmalade|
|2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce|
|1 tbs dried mustard|
|1 tsp dried parsley flakes|
|1 tsp garlic salt|
|1/2 tsp lemon pepper|
- Place short ribs in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove from marinade and drain thoroughly.
- Cook slowly over hot coals for about 2 hours or until meat starts to pull away from the bone, turning frequently.
- Brush with the marinade during the last 20 minutes of cooking.