Barbecued Orange Marmalade Short Ribs
- 5 lbs lean beef short ribs (3-4 inches long)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs dried mustard
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- Place short ribs in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove from marinade and drain thoroughly.
- Cook slowly over hot coals for about 2 hours or until meat starts to pull away from the bone, turning frequently.
- Brush with the marinade during the last 20 minutes of cooking.