Caribbean Chicken with Mango-Kiwi Salsa
|1 and 1/2 lb, boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1 tbs dry jerk seasoning|
|1 tbs fresh lime juice|
|1 ripe mango, peeled pitted and coarsely chopped (about 1 and 1/2 cups)|
|1 ripe kiwi, peeled and coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)|
|2-3 tsp fresh ginger, grated|
|2 tbs fresh cilantro leaves, chopped|
|kosher salt to taste|
- Sprinkle jerk seasoning evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Broil the chicken 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, add lime juice with the fruits, ginger, and cilantro in a bowl and mix well. Season with a dash of kosher salt.
- Cover and chill while cooking chicken.
- To serve, top each chicken breasts with a tbs of the salsa and serve with salad greens.