|2 (29 oz) can of peach halves|
|1 and 1/3 cups sugar|
|1 cup apple cider vinegar|
|5 cinnamon sticks|
|2 tbs whole cloves|
This is an unusual recipe but we think it will surprise you with it’s sweet and sour notes.
- Drain juice from peach halves and save.
- In a sauce pan mix juice, sugar, and vinegar.
- Tie the whole cloves in cheese cloth, then add the cloves and cinnamon sticks to the juice mixture.
- Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and after mixture has cooled, add peaches and store in the refrigerator covered for a day before serving.