Barbecued Orange Glazed Pork Loin Roast
|7-8 lb bone-in Pork loin roast|
|1-2 tbs dry mustard|
|kosher salt and black pepper|
|1/2 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed|
|1/2 cup honey|
|2 tbs steak sauce|
- Rub the dry mustard along with salt and pepper all over the pork roast.
- Tie the pork roast with butcher twine which will help to cook the pork evenly and maintain it’s shape. ( tie as pictured)
- Place a large aluminum drip pan in the middle of your grill then place hot coals all around. Then add some soaked hickory wood chunks.
- Add the pork roast to the grill and roast for 2-3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan combine the orange juice concentrate, honey and steak sauce,
- Heat until boiling the remove from heat.
- Using a pastry brush, baste pork all over with the sauce for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Any left over sauce can be served at the table.