Beef Brisket Pulled Pork Sandwich
|1 lb smoked beef brisket, thinly sliced|
|1 lb smoked pulled pork|
|1 cup Cole slaw|
|4 pickled jalapenos, chopped|
|4 thick slices white sharp cheddar cheese|
|1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce|
|3 sesame seed or brioche hamburger buns|
This is a wonderful sandwich that requires some preparation. First you need smoked brisket and smoked pulled pork. Search our archives for several different recipes for pulled pork and smoked brisket.
- Add a little barbecue sauce to a large hot saute pan, then add the pulled pork and brisket.
- Warm through, the top with the slices of cheese.
- Cover and allow the cheese to melt.
- Warm the hamburger buns in the oven until lightly toasted.
- Top each bun with an equal amount of the beef pork and cheese mixture.
- Top with some more barbecue sauce, pickled jalapenos and coleslaw.