Angel Hair Pasta with Three Cheeses
|1 lb angel hair pasta|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 yellow onion, chopped|
|1/4 lb button mushrooms, sliced|
|1/4 lb broccoli florets|
- Saute the garlic in the olive, just until it begins to brown.
- Add the onion and broccoli and saute the broccoli until almost tender.
- Add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime cook the pasta for just a few minutes in salted boiling water.. about 2-3 minutes.
- Saute the mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
- Blanch the broccoli florets for 3-4 minutes in boiling water.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the three cheeses.
- Add the cream and the broccoli, toss and serve.
- You may garnish with some more cheese and parsley on top.