Mushrooms with Garlic and Herbs
|2 lbs assorted fresh mushrooms, button, cremini, shiitake and chanterelle|
|4 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|4-5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced|
|1 tbs fresh thyme leaves|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs fresh Italian parsley, chopped|
- Trim off and discard the mushroom stems.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the garlic, thyme and cook for another minute or so, then add the lemon juice and white wine and cook for 1 minute more.
- Season with salt and pepper, then place the mushrooms in a serving dish and garnish with parsley.