Asian Cocktail Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 cups minced onions
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 green scallion tops, chopped for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for the sesame seeds and mix well.
- Mold into 1 inch balls sprinkle with sesame seeds all over then saute or bake at 350 until done.
- Arrange the meatballs on a platter with tooth picks and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Garnish with chopped scallion tops.