Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1/2 tbs thyme
- 1/2 tbs kosher salt
- 1/2 tbs black pepper
- 1/2 tbs cumin
- 2-4 strips bacon
- Marinate the tenderloin in the white wine for 1-2 hours, refrigerate.
- Mix together the garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin and thyme, then season the tenderloin moderately all over. Save any remaining rub for future use.
- Wrap the tenderloin in bacon strips and use toothpicks to keep the strips in place.
- Place the tenderloin over hot coals and cook turning occasionally until an internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.