Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
|1-2 lb pork tenderloin|
|1 tbs garlic powder|
|1 tbs onion powder|
|1 tbs paprika|
|1/2 tbs thyme|
|1/2 tbs kosher salt|
|1/2 tbs black pepper|
|1/2 tbs cumin|
|2-4 strips bacon|
- Marinate the tenderloin in the white wine for 1-2 hours, refrigerate.
- Mix together the garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin and thyme, then season the tenderloin moderately all over. Save any remaining rub for future use.
- Wrap the tenderloin in bacon strips and use toothpicks to keep the strips in place.
- Place the tenderloin over hot coals and cook turning occasionally until an internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.