Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
|4 lobster tails|
|4 tbs butter|
|1 cup onion, finely chopped|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, minced|
|1 tbs Chesapeake bay seafood seasoning|
|2 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|2 cups Ritz crackers, crumbled|
|lemon wedges and melted butter for serving|
- Using a sharp knife, split the tails lengthwise down the center on the shell side of the lobster.
- Keeping shells intact, loosen the tail meat from the shell for ease of eating once cooked.
- To prepare the stuffing, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, and saute until soft. Stir in the chopped parsley, seafood seasoning and lemon juice.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool, then gently stir in the cracker crumbs.
- To prepare the lobster tails, spoon the stuffing into the lobster tails and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven until the stuffing is crisp and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter.