Beer Batter Shrimp
|40 jumbo shrimp|
|5 tbs horseradish|
|8 oz jar Grey Poupon mustard|
|4 cups beer|
|5 cups flour|
|1/2 tsp yellow food coloring|
|3 cups orange marmalade for the sauce|
|3 tbs horseradish for the sauce|
|4 tbs Grey Poupon for the sauce|
- Clean, peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
- Mix the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Dip the shrimp into the batter, coating thoroughly and deep fry in batches at 350 degrees.
- Allow the oil the return to temperature after each batch.
- To make the mustard marmalade sauce, combine the orange marmalade, horseradish and Grey Poupon.