Beer Batter Shrimp
- 40 jumbo shrimp
- 6 eggs
- 5 tbs horseradish
- 8 oz jar Grey Poupon mustard
- 4 cups beer
- 5 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp yellow food coloring
- 3 cups orange marmalade for the sauce
- 3 tbs horseradish for the sauce
- 4 tbs Grey Poupon for the sauce
- Clean, peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
- Mix the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Dip the shrimp into the batter, coating thoroughly and deep fry in batches at 350 degrees.
- Allow the oil the return to temperature after each batch.
- To make the mustard marmalade sauce, combine the orange marmalade, horseradish and Grey Poupon.