Bourbon Kissed Cedar Salmon
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- sliced scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- 4 individual salmon fillets, about 2 lbs
- Mix the first eight ingredients in a shallow glass baking pan or in a zip lock bag.
- Add the salmon and marinate for 30 minutes to one hour, turning once.
- Set the grill for indirect grilling and heat to medium-high.
- Lay the salmon skin-side down on a soaked cedar plank, brushing with the marinade.
- Place the plank on the grill, away from direct heat.
- Cover the grill and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.