Bourbon Kissed Cedar Salmon
|1 tbs lime juice|
|1/4 cup bourbon|
|2 tbs brown sugar|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs honey|
|2 garlic cloves, crushed|
|1 tbs fresh ginger, grated|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|sliced scallions and sesame seeds for garnish|
|4 individual salmon fillets, about 2 lbs|
- Mix the first eight ingredients in a shallow glass baking pan or in a zip lock bag.
- Add the salmon and marinate for 30 minutes to one hour, turning once.
- Set the grill for indirect grilling and heat to medium-high.
- Lay the salmon skin-side down on a soaked cedar plank, brushing with the marinade.
- Place the plank on the grill, away from direct heat.
- Cover the grill and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.