Breaded Veal Cutlets
|2 tbs flour|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tsp paprika|
|1 egg, slightly beaten|
|2 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 cup dry bread crumbs|
|4 veal cutlets, pounded to 1/4 inch thick|
|oil for frying|
- In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- In another small bowl, combine egg and Worcestershire sauce.
- Coat cutlets with seasoned flour, dip in the egg mixture then into the bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown cutlets in hot oil until golden brown.
- Continue cooking, turning once until veal is done.