Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup Louisiana style hot sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- celery , carrot sticks and crackers for serving
- In a 10 inch skillet, combine the chicken and hot sauce.
- Heat on medium until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook until hot and melted, stirring often.
- Stir in half of the blue cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and top with the remaining blue cheese.
- Serve with carrot, celery sticks and crackers.