Buffalo Chicken Dip
|2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded|
|1/2 cup Louisiana style hot sauce|
|8 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1/2 cup ranch dressing|
|3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided|
|celery , carrot sticks and crackers for serving|
- In a 10 inch skillet, combine the chicken and hot sauce.
- Heat on medium until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook until hot and melted, stirring often.
- Stir in half of the blue cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and top with the remaining blue cheese.
- Serve with carrot, celery sticks and crackers.