- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 tbs McCormick montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs Tabasco
- 2 tbs yellow mustard
- 3 tbs brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbs ketchup
Carolina sauce has all the zing of vinegar but is cut with sweet brown sugar, which gives it a wonderfully delicious flavor.
- Set grill to high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning on both sides.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small saucepan until well blended.
- Place pan directly on the grill or use the stove top over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Grill the chicken while brushing with the liquid and turning every 3-4 minutes, for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- The sauce should be bubbling and reduce to become slightly thicker.
- Remove chicken from grill and carefully remove sauce pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken and serve on the side.