|1 lb lean pork|
|Kosher salt and Black pepper to taste|
|4 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|4 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1/4 cup cider vinegar|
|1/2 cup stuffed green olives|
|6-8 bay leaves|
|2 cups water|
- Cut the chicken into serving pieces and the pork into 1 x 2 inch strips.
- Prepare the marinade by combining the remaining ingredients in a casserole dish and stir until well blended.
- Add the chicken and pork and marinade for 1 hour.
- Place the casserole in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Baste and stir occasionally until all the liquid is absorbed, about 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Serve with rice.