Chicken and Fruit Salad
|2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breasts|
|2 cups small strawberries, quartered|
|1/3 cup celery, minced|
|1/3 cup red onion, minced|
|2 tbs golden raisins|
|1 tbs toasted sesame seeds|
|1 tsp dried tarragon|
|1 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbs balsamic vinegar|
|1 tsp paprika|
|Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste|
|4 cups arugula or mixed salad greens|
|1/4 cup blackberries|
|1/4 cup walnuts|
|1/4 cup raspberries|
|4 to 6 lime wedges|
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, strawberries, celery, onions, blackberries, raisins raspberries and walnuts.
- Add the arugula to a large bowl and mix with the chicken and fruit mixture
- In a small bowl, combine sesame seeds, tarragon, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Divide salad into bowls and garnish each with a lime wedge.