Rosemary Smoked Halibut
|1 and 1/2 lbs Halibut fillets|
|2-3 sprigs rosemary|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 tbs balsamic vinegar|
|Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup peeled and seeded tomato, diced|
|2 tsp shallots, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place halibut in a baking dish.
- Lay rosemary beside fish and light with a match, then cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and shallots.
- Serve halibut drizzled with the vinaigrette.