- 2 cups chicken livers, veins removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbs celery salt
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 1/2 tbs onion powder
- dash of black pepper
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1 1/2 cups melted butter
This is a super rich pate that is perfect spread on crusty baguette slices.
- Clean chicken livers, then put all ingredient, except for the butter in a food processor.
- While blending, slowly pour in the butter until the mixture is very smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and set dish in a pan with hot water to come half way up the sides of the baking dish.
- bake for 30-45 minutes until the pate is firm in the center.
- Let cool, then refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.