Chicken Liver Pate
|2 cups chicken livers, veins removed|
|1/2 tbs celery salt|
|1/2 tbs garlic powder or granulated garlic|
|1/2 tbs onion powder|
|dash of black pepper|
|1/2 tbs salt|
|1 1/2 cups melted butter|
This is a super rich pate that is perfect spread on crusty baguette slices.
- Clean chicken livers, then put all ingredient, except for the butter in a food processor.
- While blending, slowly pour in the butter until the mixture is very smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and set dish in a pan with hot water to come half way up the sides of the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until the pate is firm in the center.
- Let cool, then refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.