- 2 lbs catfish, fillets
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (28 oz) can plum tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut fillets into 8 serving pieces, and add to a glass baking dish.
- In a bowl add all ingredients, except for the rice. Break up the tomatoes and mix well.
- Pour over the fish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, spooning the tomato mixture over the fish occasionally.
- Serve over rice, garnished with parsley and lemon slices.