|2 lbs catfish, fillets|
|1/3 cup green pepper, chopped|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1/2 cup onion, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1 (28 oz) can plum tomatoes, undrained|
|3 cups cooked rice|
|Lemon slices for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut fillets into 8 serving pieces, and add to a glass baking dish.
- In a bowl add all ingredients, except for the rice. Break up the tomatoes and mix well.
- Pour over the fish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, spooning the tomato mixture over the fish occasionally.
- Serve over rice, garnished with parsley and lemon slices.