|1 cup milk|
|2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1lb cleaned squid,cut into 1/2 inch thick rings, plus tencles|
|3/4 cup flour|
|3/4 cup cornstarch|
|2 tbs cayenne|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|vegtable oil for frying|
|your favorite marinara for dipping|
- Whisk 1 cup milk with 2 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Add the prepared squid to the milk and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Whisk together the flour and cornstarch, along with 2 tbs of cayenne and 2 tsp kosher salt.
- Dredge the squid in the flour mixture, then deep fry in oil heated to 360 degrees until golden. About 2-3 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.