Spicy Garlicky Grilled Shrimp
|20 raw Jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails on|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|8 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tsp white pepper|
|1 tsp crushed red chili flakess|
|1 tbs fresh cilantro|
|1 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1 stick butter melted|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Place the shrimp in a large self sealing bag, then add the remaining ingredients, except for the butter and marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Lightly coat a seafood barbecue tray with oil.
- Discard the marinade and place the shrimp on the tray and grill over medium coals for 3 minutes, basting with melted butter.
- Turn the shrimp and grill for 3 minutes more, basting with melted butter.
- Alternatively you may cook the shrimp under as broiler, turning once.