Spicy Garlicky Grilled Shrimp
- 20 raw Jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails on
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red chili flakess
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 stick butter melted
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the shrimp in a large self sealing bag, then add the remaining ingredients, except for the butter and marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Lightly coat a seafood barbecue tray with oil.
- Discard the marinade and place the shrimp on the tray and grill over medium coals for 3 minutes, basting with melted butter.
- Turn the shrimp and grill for 3 minutes more, basting with melted butter.
- Alternatively you may cook the shrimp under as broiler, turning once.