- 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (we love Trader Joes)
- 2 tsp tarragon (fresh is better but dry will do)
- 2 tsp fresh chives
- 2 tsp fresh basil (2-3 leaves, chopped)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a classic vinaigrette that is delicious every time.
- Mince fresh herbs, then mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate in a glass jar for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Before pouring over salad, shake jar well to combine ingredients.