Honey Pineapple Glaze
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup pineapple juice or crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
This is a wonderful glaze for grilled meats and seafood. When cooking over hot charcoal, brush this glaze on during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- In a 2 quart sauce pan on grill rack over coals, or over medium high heat on the stove, bring honey, mustard and pineapple or crushed pineapple with juice, to a boil.
- In a cup, blend cornstarch with water until smooth.
- Add the honey mixture, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Brush glaze over meats or seafood during the last 10 minutes of cooking.