Hummus and Goat Cheese Sandwich
- 1 sourdough boule
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 4 oz package goat cheese, crumbled
- extra virgin olive oil for drizziling
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut the top off the bread with a serrated knife and set aside.
- Hollow out the center portion of the bread a little.
- Slice the avocado and cucumber.
- Spread half of the hummus on the bottom of the bread and layer with half of the avocado, half of the cucumber, and half of the spinach.
- Top with half of the goat cheese, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer the remaining avocado, cucumber, spinach, and goat cheese.
- Slather remaining humus on the top pieces of the bread.
- Return the top of the bread and press firmly.
- Cut the sandwich into wedges and serve.