- 2 unbaked pie shells
- 1/2 lb lump crab meat
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 lb Swiss or Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, finely minced
- 1/2 cup scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crab meat, shrimp, cheese, scallions, and celery.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, wine and eggs.
- Mix all ingredients together well, and divide the mixture between two pie shells.
- Bake pies for 35-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.