|2 unbaked pie shells|
|1/2 lb lump crab meat|
|1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp, chopped|
|1/2 lb Swiss or Gruyere cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup celery, finely minced|
|1/2 cup scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs flour|
|1 cup dry white wine|
|4 eggs, slightly beaten|
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crab meat, shrimp, cheese, scallions, and celery.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, wine and eggs.
- Mix all ingredients together well, and divide the mixture between two pie shells.
- Bake pies for 35-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.