- for the dressing
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbs orange juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup pitted, coarsely chopped dates
- fresh black pepper to taste
- for the salad
- 2 cups diced smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 cups torn kale, stems removed
Kale is so delicious!
- Puree all dressing ingredients in a small blender or food processor until smooth,
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle with dressing. Toss well to coal.